Strategic Priority Advisory Committee
Bob Dye (Chair)
|Representative of Council
*** The committees posted in this section contain only those members appointed by Council, it is therefore possible that a committee may have other general members who are not mentioned.
The Strategic Priority Advisory Committee of CK Council is accountable to Council and is required to report to Council.
It is recognized that Council owns the strategic planning function. Providing a support to Council, the role of the Strategic Priority Advisory Committee is to:
- Advise CK governance and management leadership regarding new and/or emerging strategic priorities
- Maintain effective strategic dialogue throughout Chatham-Kent
COMMITTEE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The committee will fulfil its role by:
- Evaluating and interpreting external market intelligence to identify new and/or emerging strategic priorities. Source research example(s): provincial government briefs / documents / publications; federal government documents/publications; AMO materials; guest speakers (external); national and international publications/media
- Evaluating and interpreting internal market intelligence to identify new and/or emerging strategic priorities. Source research example(s): Studies, Plans and Strategies in CK dbase; Council Strategy Sessions; guest speakers (internal); local publications/media
- Assisting local communities in identifying relevant strategic priorities