Extensive involvement within the community, a member of the C-K Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee, Founder of "Bushels of Hope", I host free community events on my farm and presently developing a program with C-K food banks.
- Chatham Kent Secondary School (1981).
- Diploma in Agriculture Business University of Guelph (1982).
- Certified and licensed pesticide operator.
- Advanced Farm Manager Program in Guelph (2007).
- Completed two "Steps to Leadership" courses.
- Attended the 'Bridges out of Poverty' workshops.
- President of C-K Integrated Children's Service Foundation.
- Vice-President of Kent Federation of Agriculture.
- Chair and Founder of 'Bushels of Hope'.
- Board member of the C-K United Way.
- Member of the C-K Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee.
- Hosted "free" community events on my farm.
- Currently developing a program where excess fresh produce can be delivered to C-K food banks.
- Operate a large "diverse" farm business just outside of Grande-Pointe.