First elected to Dresden Council in 1976, a former mayor of Dresden and has been serving the communities of Chatham-Kent for 27+ years.
- 21 years on Dresden Town Council.
- 8 years - Mayor of Dresden.
- 4 years as Dresden’s representative on County Council.
- 4 years as Chairperson on Chatham-Kent Planning Advisory Committee.
- 8 years on the Dresden Police Services Board.
- Retired from Heuvelmans Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac Ltd.
- Member of the Chatham-Kent Public Utilities Commission.
- 5th year on St. Clair Conservation Authority.
- Attends Trinity Christian Centre Free Methodist Church.
- Member of Royal Canadian Legion Branch 113.
- Co-Chair of Legion Poppy Committee.
- Past President of the Dresden Kinsmen Club.